Fit Up Bolts and Nuts
Heavy hex fit up bolts, also known as speed bolts, are frequently used for securing steel form panels used in highway construction; 3/4" diameter fit-up bolts are manufactured by cold heading and are made from medium carbon Gr.5 material plain.
- Tapered nose acts as a draft pin and helps arrange the steel panels
- Design of the threads and the clearances between the nut and fit up bolt allows for quick assembly and dismantling of the form
- The thread design permits concrete to be easily knocked out of the threads.
- Reusable but not designed for permanent connections.
Heavy hex fit-up nuts are used to fasten together with heavy hex fit-up bolts. Heavy hex fit-up nuts are manufactured by cold heading and made to meet ASTM A563 Gr. C.
- Heavy hex Fit-Up nuts have a greater height for better thread engagement and improved resistance to widening and stretching.
- Heavy hex fit-up nuts are ideal for use in structural applications.
- These parts are used with 3/4” diameter heavy hex fit-up bolts.
Don't see your size? We will custom manufacture fit up bolts and nuts to your exact specifications.
No items match your selected filters. Please change or reset your filters to try again.
View Project Lists