Coil Loop Inserts
The coil loop insert coil thread is a perfect option for lifting and handling precast concrete elements and different configurations can also allow for forming applications. T16 Coil loop inserts are available in 1/2", 3/4” and 1” diameters in various standard lengths. The coil loop insert is made of a single looped wire strut welded to a helix coil, and it can also be manufactured in other than standard lengths and with a nailing washer if needed.
- Concrete poured in place insert carbon steel
- Zinc/clear coating
- Heavy duty durability
- Designed for temporary connection
- Perfect for concrete insert applications
- Simple in design and fabrication
- Does not include a washer
Don't see your size? We will custom manufacture coil loop inserts to your exact specifications.
No items match your selected filters. Please change or reset your filters to try again.
View Project Lists