Item # CINB1615-C
1-3.5 X 5 Coil Loop Insert
- UM : M
- Weight: 772.979
The coil loop insert coil thread is a perfect option for lifting and handling precast concrete elements and different configurations can also allow for forming applications. Coil loop inserts are available in 1/2, 3/4” and 1” diameters in various standard lengths. The coil loop insert is made of a single looped wire strut welded to a helix coil, and it can also be manufactured in other than standard lengths and with a nailing washer if needed.
- Concrete poured in place insert carbon steel
- Zinc/clear coating
- Heavy duty durability
- Designed for temporary connection
- Perfect for concrete insert applications
- Simple in design and fabrication
- Does not include a washer
Don't see your size? We will custom manufacture coil loop inserts to your exact specifications.
|Threads Per Inch
View Project Lists